~ Tim's ~ Nameless ~ Blog ~

Monday, January 09, 2006

No news is good news, right?

Surfing the net, I stumbled on a "news" story from The Anchorman blog titled "New Orleans no longer needs help; Thanks anyway."

You might find it funny.

Or, you might think it's chillingly prophetic, as I did.

3 comment(s):

It would be funny if it wasn't so close to true. Chilling is the right word. Thanks for the link.

By Anonymous Sophmom, at 1/10/2006 11:29 AM  

At least Mr. Anchorman appears to be being sarcastic. It's those who think it's true that really scare me... like Bush.

By Blogger faeriebell, at 1/10/2006 12:48 PM  

When was the last time a Hurricane hit the Netherlands ? I can't find any record that shows one.

Mmmm, I was wondering if their supperior flood protection would hold up against a Katrina ! I realize, they do not have Tropical storms in that part of the Planet, but it was worth asking.

By Blogger malle10622, at 1/15/2006 1:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home