Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Uh oh update

A few days ago, I posted about the uncomfortable situation I was in as I was trying to blog about my Darling Wife without using her actual name.

I asked for help from the blogging community, and I am happy to say I received a number of good suggestions. I also received a few zingers, but that's neither here nor three.

After culling through the many submittals, clearly the best suggestion and the ultimate winner (as if this were a contest) is "Darling Wife." In posts where multiple references are required, I was also told this can be abbreviated "DW". Doesn't that seem reasonable?

And so it will be henceforth that she will be known in this blog as my Darling Wife. I am confident she will be pleased with this choice. After all, this suggestion came from none other than DW herself!

No comments: